Heat Illness Prevention Webinar
As temperatures rise, so does the risk of heat illness in outdoor workers. Every year hundreds of California workers die from heat related illnesses. During this free webinar, learn how to protect your employees from heat illness when working outdoors and how to avoid heat related citations from Cal/OSHA.
You will learn
- Ways of preventing heat illness in outdoor workers
- Signs and symptoms of heat illness and appropriate first aid/emergency response
- The requirements of Cal/OSHA’s Heat Illness Prevention Standard, T8CCR Section 3395
- What Cal/OSHA requires employers to include in a written Heat Illness Prevention Plan
- Common Cal/OSHA citations related to work outdoors in the heat
Presented by State Compensation Insurance Fund.