Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Regulations
Learn about the five Cal/OSHA emergency regulations that are now in effect. This free webinar will train you on what you need to do to comply with those regulations.
You'll learn about:
- The information that must be included in your written COVID-19 Prevention Program
- New testing requirements when there is a workplace exposure to COVID-19
- Mandatory employee isolation and wage continuation requirements after a workplace exposure
- Your requirements in the event of a workplace outbreak
- New safety controls for employer-provided housing or transportation
- How to find State Fund’s COVID-19 Prevention Program template and other helpful resources
Presented by trainers from State Fund.
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.