Ergonomics in Construction
Did you know that the third leading cause in nonfatal injuries in the construction industry is caused by overexertion and bodily reactions? In this free webinar, you will gain a better understanding of how to control ergonomic risks on your jobsite.
You’ll learn about
- How to recognize common ergonomic issues in the construction industry
- How to identify potential risks on the jobsite
- How to implement simple solutions that can assist in keeping your employees safe in the field
- How effective communication with your employees helps address concerns they might have
- How to control ergonomic risks using real-world methods
Presented by State Compensation Insurance Fund
Ariana Ince, MPH, CPE, EIT, Ergonomics Consultant
For more information, see the Construction Ergonomics Resource Sheet.
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.
State Compensation Insurance Fund is not a branch of the State of California.