How Workplace Safety Regulations are Created
During this free webinar, you’ll learn how the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board develops new workplace safety regulations and how to stay informed about changes that could affect your business.
You’ll learn about
- The makeup and purpose of the Standards Board
- How new workplace safety regulations are created or changed
- What the Standards Board considers when deciding on Cal/OSHA regulations
- Current and future regulations changes being discussed and how to stay informed on changes
- How businesses or industry groups can provide input on proposed Cal/OSHA regulations
A representative from the Standards Board will present the webinar and answer questions from participants afterwards.