Ergonomics for Employees Working from Home
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many workplaces have employees working from home, which may mean your employees are working at less-than-ideal workstations. During this free webinar, offered by State Fund – you’ll learn how to identify and resolve common ergonomic problems for employees working from home.
• Employer responsibilities for addressing ergonomics issues when employees work at home
• Physical ergonomic risk factors when working from home
• How stress and isolation can affect your employees and increase discomfort
• Ways of recognizing and reducing stress among employees working from home
• How to perform an ergonomic evaluation remotely
• Quick fixes for common problems using everyday household items