Workplace Safety 101
Are you looking to enhance your safety program to improve workplace safety for your employees and don’t know where to start? Do you want to build a positive safety culture for your business?
This free online course takes you through the steps of building a strong safety culture and meeting the state requirements for an Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP). Promoting a strong, positive safety culture is a key aspect of maintaining workplace safety.
You’ll learn about
- The benefits of workplace safety
- The 8 elements of an effective IIPP
- Safety communication and training
- Hazard assessment and mitigation
- Accident investigation
- Building your safety culture
- State Fund safety resources
Marcella LaRochelle, State Fund Senior Loss Prevention Consultant
Tony Velasquez, State Fund Senior Loss Prevention Consultant