COVID-19: Returning California to Work Safely
In this prerecorded webinar, you’ll learn how to create a plan to reopen your business and return to work safely during the COVID-19 pandemic. This training is available to all California employers and insurance brokers.
- What’s required of employers in the Governor’s Resilience Roadmap for reopening businesses
- How to conduct a risk assessment and evaluate hazards related to COVID-19 at your workplace
- Tips for adjusting your work environment and processes to reduce the spread of the virus
- Workplace cleaning procedures for COVID-19
- Tips for training employees on new control measures and requirements
- How to create a written Pandemic Preparedness and Control Plan for your business
- Free resources available to you
Below, you'll find the deck used in the webinar, additional COVID-19 resources, and more:
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.