Heat Illness Prevention
As temperatures rise, so does the risk of heat illness in outdoor workers. Every year hundreds of California workers die from heat related illnesses. During this free webinar you’ll learn how to protect your employees from heat illness when working outdoors and how to avoid heat related citations from Cal/OSHA.
- Ways of preventing heat illness in outdoor workers
- Signs and symptoms of heat illness and appropriate first aid/emergency response
- The requirements of Cal/OSHA’s Heat Illness Prevention Standard, T8CCR Section 3395
- What Cal/OSHA requires employers to include in a written Heat Illness Prevention Plan
- Common Cal/OSHA citations related to work outdoors in the heat
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.