Cal/OSHA Regulatory Update
Learn about employer responsibilities and Cal/OSHA requirements for protecting employees from hazards during this free webinar.
You'll learn about:
- The top 10 most frequently cited Cal/OSHA standards for General Industry, Construction, and Agriculture
- Newly adopted regulations
- Potential future regulations being considered
- The Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) Standard
- Resources to help keep your employees safe and help you avoid citations
We'll also provide an overview of the Department of Industrial Relations and Cal/OSHA.
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.
State Compensation Insurance Fund is not a branch of the State of California.