State Fund’s Online Safety University℠
Free Safety Training for State Fund Policyholders
Employee training is an important part of your safety plan. After all, your employees need to know how to perform their jobs correctly in order to work safely. Providing safety training improves the safety culture at your business too.
Training can be difficult and costly. Our Online Safety University℠ provides you free occupational safety training, with access to an easy-to-use learning management dashboard to assign training to your employees and track completion.
- Our Online Safety University℠ is powered by NeoGov, a leading provider of online safety and human resources training.
- The course catalog offers more than 100 safety training courses for various industries with more than 50 courses in Spanish.
- Courses also include training for supervisors, safe driving classes, Sexual Harassment Prevention training, and more.
- You and your employees can access training 24/7/365 via desktop and laptop.
- Live support is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at (800) 675-2667 or email us at SafetySupport@scif.com.
Top Courses in English
- Basic Industrial Safety
- Back Safety
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Job Safety Analysis for Supervisors
- New Employee Safety Orientation
Top Courses in Spanish
- Orientación Completa de Bob Sobre Seguridad en la Construcción
- Seguridad que Funciona: Resumen de Seguridad Laboral y Responsabilidades
- Sobrevivir a la Caída: Uso Correcto de tu Sistema Anticaídas Personal
- Comprender y Prevenir Enfermedades Relacionadas con el Calor
- PPE: Tu Ultima Capa de Protección
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.