State Fund’s Online Safety University℠
Free Safety Training for State Fund Policyholders
Employee training is an important part of your safety plan. In order to work safely your employees, need to know how to properly do their jobs. Providing safety training improves the safety culture at your business, too.
Training can be difficult and costly. State Fund’s Online Safety University℠ gives you free occupational safety training, and will help you track your employees' course completion.
State Fund’s Online Safety University℠ course catalog offers more than 200 safety training courses in English and nearly 60 courses in Spanish. Courses include training for both supervisors and employees on topics such as office ergonomics, safe driving, ladder safety, and more.
Training is accessible anytime by using a desktop or laptop and live support is here to help you Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Live support can be reached by phone at (800) 675-2667 or email at SafetySupport@scif.com.
Sign up today for free training!
Top Courses in English
- Basic Industrial Safety
- Back Safety
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Job Safety Analysis for Supervisors
- New Employee Safety Orientation
Top Courses in Spanish
- Orientación Completa de Bob Sobre Seguridad en la Construcción
- Seguridad que Funciona: Resumen de Seguridad Laboral y Responsabilidades
- Sobrevivir a la Caída: Uso Correcto de tu Sistema Anticaídas Personal
- Comprender y Prevenir Enfermedades Relacionadas con el Calor
- PPE: Tu Ultima Capa de Protección
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.