How Cal/OSHA Develops Regulations (On Demand)
In this prerecorded webinar, you’ll learn how the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board develops new workplace safety regulations and you can stay informed about changes that could affect your business.
You’ll learn about
- The makeup and purpose of the Standards Board
- How new workplace safety regulations are created or changed
- What the Standards Board considers when deciding on Cal/OSHA regulations
- Current and future regulations changes being discussed and how to stay informed on changes
- How businesses or industry groups can provide input on proposed Cal/OSHA regulations
For more information, see the Standards Board Rulemaking Resource Sheet. You can also view the slides used in the webinar.
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.
State Compensation Insurance Fund is not a branch of the State of California.