Top 10 Most Cited Standards for the Agriculture Industry
Cal/OSHA has released its list of the 10 most cited safety standards in the agriculture industry. These include, but are not limited to, regulations for the vehicles and machinery your employees use. Learn about all 10 standards, how you can avoid being cited, and how to help your employees stay safe on the job.
- The top 10 most frequently cited Cal/OSHA standards for the Agriculture industry
- Reasons why these standards are often cited
- Actions your workplace can take to help avoid receiving citations
- Responsibilities of the Cal/OSHA units
- About the free resources we have to help you stay compliant and keep your employees safe
Presented by State Compensation Insurance Fund
Thomas Birkett, Loss Prevention Area Manager
Lynn McGowan, Loss Prevention Engineer
For more information, see the Agriculture Top 10 Resource Sheet.
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.
State Compensation Insurance Fund is not a branch of the State of California.