Tree work can be intimidating and dangerous for those doing the work and conducting the assessments. Understanding the steps to take before starting a job could save lives. Join us for a free webinar to review current Cal/OSHA guidelines and effective communication strategies in keeping tree workers safe.
We will cover
- What to look for during a job site assessment
- Why all tree work must be done under a qualified person
- Cal/OSHA’s tree worker standards and best practices
- How to avoid hazards when operating chippers, chainsaws, and hand tools
- Tool and gear inspection
- Fall prevention equipment and practices