Winter Driving Safety
Driving in the winter can be dangerous especially since we cannot control the road conditions. During this free webinar, learn how to prepare your employees for the unpredictable driving conditions they'll face, so they can arrive to and from their destination safely.
- What the hazards of winter driving are
- What mistakes drivers most often make in winter weather conditions
- How to prevent accidents when driving in winter weather
- What steps to take to properly prepare your employees for their drives
- How your employees can protect themselves driving this winter
Presented by State Compensation Insurance Fund
Raymond Alba, CSP, Loss Prevention Engineer
James Kilpatrick, Loss Prevention Engineer
For more information, see the Winter Driving Safety Webinar Resource Guide.
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.
State Compensation Insurance Fund is not a branch of the State of California.