Ergonomics for Employees Working from Home
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many workplaces have employees working from home, which may mean your employees are working at less-than-ideal workstations. During this free webinar, you’ll learn how to identify and resolve common ergonomic problems for employees working from home.
- Employer responsibilities for addressing ergonomics issues when employees work at home
- Physical ergonomic risk factors when working from home
- How stress and isolation can affect your employees and increase discomfort
- Ways of recognizing and reducing stress among employees working from home
- How to perform an ergonomic evaluation remotely
- Quick fixes for common problems using everyday household items
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.