In this webinar, we’ll walk you through the proper way of maintaining and completing your Cal/OSHA 300 Logs for reporting injuries, illnesses, and fatalities.
Learn about the types of injuries and illnesses that must be reported, the timeline for reporting, how to submit reports electronically, and who is responsible for submitting them.
We will cover
- Recordkeeping requirements
- When do you report someone who tests positive for COVID-19
- How do you record a COVID-19 case
- Workplace posting requirements
- Electronic submission guidelines