State Fund’s IIPP Builder℠
Preparing an Injury and Illness Prevention Program—or IIPP for short—is your first step to a safer workplace. State Fund’s IIPP Builder℠ can help you build your IIPP fast, easy, and free. Watch our video and find out more.
Get started now
Information you'll need
Before getting started, you'll need to collect the following information:
- Your current safety procedures. (You’ll need them to help answer some of the questions.)
- Identify who in your business is responsible for managing your safety program.
- Have your business contact information ready to enter into the IIPP.
Start here if you are a current State Fund policyholder. You need a State Fund account to login. For instructions on how to create an account, see our Customer Portal User Guide.
- Save your program and access it any time to edit or update it.
- You can start building your program and come back to finish it later.
- You can create additional plans for different locations.
Start here if you are a guest without a State Fund policy.
- If you are not insured with State Fund, you can create an IIPP and save it as a PDF to your computer.
- The application will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity and will not save your work. You will get a notice after 15 minutes.
Learn more about IIPP
The above evaluations and/or recommendations are for general guidance only and should not be relied upon for medical advice or legal compliance purposes. They are based solely on the information provided to us and relate only to those conditions specifically discussed. We do not make any warranty, expressed or implied, that your workplace is safe or healthful or that it complies with all laws, regulations or standards.