A Guide to the New Cal/OSHA Emergency COVID-19 Regulations
Five new emergency Cal/OSHA regulations recently went into effect mandating new workplace controls to protect employees from COVID-19. This free webinar will train you on what you need to do to comply with those regulations.
You’ll learn about
- The information that must be included in your written COVID-19 Prevention Program
- New testing requirements when there is a workplace exposure to COVID-19
- Mandatory employee isolation and wage continuation requirements after a workplace exposure
- Your requirements in the event of a workplace outbreak
- New safety controls for employer-provided housing or transportation
- How to find State Fund’s COVID-19 Prevention Program template and other helpful resources
Presented by trainers from State Fund.